Coach & Accompanist
- Performances eg. Beethoven Choral Fantasy, Rossini Petite Messe Solennelle, Brahms Liebeslieder Walzer.
- Rehearsals – weekly accompanist and guest pianist for choirs of all sizes and abilities
- ‘Come and Sing’ events, auditions
- Assistant conductor – leading sectional rehearsals, providing cover.
Previous engagements include:
BBC Symphony Chorus, Clapham Festival Chorus, Enfield Choral Society, Aylesbury Choral Society, Croydon Male Voice Choir, Hadley Court Singers, Music in Offices, projects for TV choirmaster Gareth Malone.
Working with professional and amateur musicians 1-to-1:
- Assisting professionals in preparation for opera/orchestral auditions
- Exam support for ABRSM or equivalent exams and diplomas
- Working with musicians of all ages and abilities for personal aims
Working with professional and amateur musicians in 1-1 and group situations:
- Conducting courses eg. Blackheath Conservatoire, Royal Academy of Music
- Opera production rehearsals eg. Tete-a-tete opera
- Orchestral/choral auditions eg. National Children’s Choir, Southbank Sinfonia,
- Masterclasses and courses eg. Scottish International Flute Summer School, Jackdaws Music Education Trust.
- Accompaniment for scholarship/music college auditions
Make an Enquiry
If you would like me to accompany or work with you, please get in touch using the form below.