Elspeth performs throughout the UK as a soloist and chamber musician, and has a passion for collaboration. Divine Art released Enigmas, her debut album of solo and chamber works by British composers.
Elspeth performs with the Amalie Trio (mezzo, viola and piano) and has also enjoyed long-term collaborations with the Métier Ensemble and Hepplewhite Piano Trio. All of her colleagues in these ensembles seek to programme lesser-known quality repertoire alongside established concert pieces.
When not performing, Elspeth is a private coach, choral repetiteur, and accompanist for masterclasses, auditions and exams.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Performance, Royal Academy of Music
- MA in Music, University of Oxford
- Pupil at St Mary’s Music School
- Masterclasses with Julius Drake, Malcolm Martineau, Adrian Brendel and Richard Ireland.
Prizes & Awards
- Shortlisted for Park Lane Group Award with flautist Claire Overbury
- Royal Academy of Music:
- Vivian Langrish Memorial Trust Accompanist Prize
- Evelyn German Prize for Final Recital
- JE Reckitt Award
- Supported by Newby Trust, Oldhurst Charitable Trust, Sir James Caird Trust